Gauge Buster 2 is a low cost versatile indicator designed for a variety of materials, product, remote on-site and force calibration testing applications. Features include an Auto- Test-Reset mode for hands free operation, bar graph load rate display, permanent storage of test data and easy transfer of results into data base programs. It's accuracy, which exceeds ASTM E4, ease-of-use and ruggedness results in a system of unrivaled price/performance.
- Display Live Load, Maximum Load, Live Stress and Maximum Stress numerically.
- Indicate Load/Stress Rate numerically or with a bar graph. The bar graph rate pointer moves between limits. Decreasing the rate moves the pointer left. Increasing the rate moves the pointer right. Adjust the upper and lower rate limits depending on the testing requirements. Ex: ASTM C39 28-42 psi/sec.
- Activate average load rate analysis to calculate and report actual test speeds.
- Select between force units of Lb, N, KN, Kg and stress units of psi, MPa, KPa, ksc.
- Define specimen geometries as cylinder, cube, beam center point loading, beam-3rd point loading, round and general area.
- Activate/De-Activate Cylinder ASTM C39 correction factor.
- Define cylinder break type according to ASTM C39.
- Perform beam tests according to ASTM C78 and C293.
- Store up to 2,000 test results to permanent memory. Results include Date, Time, Specimen ID#, Maximum Load, Maximum Stress, Average Load Rate plus a statistical summary of each.
- Store up to 6 test methods to permanent memory. Test methods enable the user to define and store cylinder, beam and cube test procedures to memory. With the press of a key they can be quickly recalled for fast efficient testing.
- Activate Auto-Store to automatically store the results of each test.
- Auto-Test-Reset is standard and automatically enables the indicator for the start of the next test without requiring operator interaction.