SHR-187.5 universal hardness tester with Brinell, Rockwell and Vickers, 3 kinds of measuring method, and as well as 7 steps testing force is able to meet the needs of many kinds of hardness test requirements for material. Testing force can be loaded, kept and unloaded automatically. Therefore the tester is easy to use and widely welcomed by many users.
Hardened and surface hardened steel, hard alloy steel, casting parts, non-ferrous metals, various kinds of hardening and tempering steel and tempered steel, carburized steel sheet, soft metals, surface heat treating and chemical treating materials, etc.
● SHR-187.5 is a universal hardness testing instrument for the measurement of Brinell, Rockwell and Vickers scale.
● SHR-187.5 equip 7-testing-foce and 5-indenter, it is universal to measure a lot of material.
● SHR-187.5 dwell time from 1 to 60S can be setup by the “time key” on the panel, it is much conveninent than the setup on the manual hardness tester;
● SHR-187.5 force knob adopts the metall material to replace the plastic, it improves the instrument using-life greatly;
● SHR-187.5 loading, dwell and unloading is driven by electronic motor automaticly, doesn’t need the operator to handle it, it eliminates the human operating error maxiumly.
Detail Information of Electronic Hardness Tester SHR-187.5